Are you interested in exhibiting at LEVEL UP with your company, association, etc.?
LEVEL UP is the perfect place to get in touch with potential customers, future employees, cooperation partners and exciting people from the gaming industry. Let visitors interact with your products, create unforgettable memories with your brand and present yourself as a modern employer.
Then feel free to contact us directly by mail at email@example.com. We will be happy to put together individual offers based on your wishes and needs. For small (eSports) teams and clubs we are also happy to find the right solution together.
Then register directly from 17 October via our online registration form.
Here you will find all the information.
FH Salzburg will take care of our Indie Games Area again this year. The applications for Indie Developers will probably be announced in spring 2024. If you are already interested, please contact us directly by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will forward the information.
Recap: LEVEL UP 2023 in a nutshell
The third edition of LEVEL UP took place on July 1 and 2, 2023 at the Messezentrum Salzburg and was a great success with more than 9,000 visitors.
Facts & Figures
- 15.000 m2 area full of gaming & eSports action including a Retro Area, Cosplay Area, Free2Play Area, Indie Games Area & Indie Games Stage, Drone Area, Tabletop & Card Area and much more
- more than 70 exhibitors
- 12 partners
- 2 days of continuous program
- eSports tournaments on the Mainstage (Rocket League, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Valorant)
- Cosplay Contest and Community formats (LudeCat and streamer Veyla) on the Mainstage
- > 9,7 Mio. total contacts